I am a strong believer in the attitude of gratitude. I would simply not be where I am today, had it not been for the help and support of a lot of people. No amount of thanks will justify the gifts I have received from this life.
As I am closing out on yet another blessed day, I can’t help but say thank you to these five things:
- First of all, a big thanks to my team at Automattic – they are the best human beings I have ever known, and I feel lucky to have them in my life.
- Thank you, Girish AD and team for Super Sharanya. I needed those laughs today! What a feel-good movie!
- Thank you, Aravind bro, for your friendly nudge. It’s heartwarming to know that you have friends that read what you write.
- Big thanks to Paragon Kochi for their excellent Appam and chicken stew- that was heartwarming.
- And, finally, my biggest thank you to Archana for existing.
I would go on and on, but for the sake of this post, I rest my pen (or rather, my fingers).
This post was written as part of the Bloganuary challenge of WordPress.com. Bloganuary is a month-long challenge, where bloggers are challenged to write a new blog post every day, based on a daily writing prompt. You will need a WordPress.com account to get the prompts, but you can blog on any platform of your choice – OR even journal privately. Oh btw, there is no bloganuary police – so you can pick your own prompts if you wish to!